I usually do stuff. You can find what I’m doing (or what I did in the past) and where:
- Albert Gonzalez Coffee Track A small project to keep (and tweet) my coffee count. A custom webapp (PHP + MySQL) with a homemade API REST that allows me to update the latest drinks easily. Link
- multi-list A jQuery plugin to turn an unordered list into a multiple selectable list. It started as an on-demand plugin for some work-related issues and now is a more general utility. View (source, npm)
- chartjs-plugin-funnel-labels Plugin for Chart.js to add labels between columns to show the % progress in the same dataset. Chart.js 2.6.0 or above required. Written as an on-demand plugin for some work-related issues. View (source, npm)
- date-ranges-selector A jQuery plugin to create a selector for multiple date ranges. It started as an on-demand plugin for some work-related stuff. View (source, npm)
- ultima.php Script used in my webcomic (HTZ Comic to generate a preview for the last comic strip showed in the site. It works with my current comic filenames and width x height format and it’s written in PHP. View (source on Gist)
- Fun Image Generators I made several image generators that allows the user to insert a text into an image (for joking purposes I must say). This generators also works with a little cache system to avoid regenerating the image every time it’s loaded. I’m currently thinking about refactoring them from scratch to create a single generator with multiple options.
- Action Movie Title Generator It picks a bunch of cliches and action topics and creates a unique title and plot. Link
- The Last Coffeepot A 2D game made with Unity to learn more about it. Music by my friend Kinoli. Link
- 0xConverter A unit converter between binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal I made in 2012. The main goal here was not only to write a real time converter that I wanted to use (honestly, there are LOTS of converter in EVERY app market) but also to do it with a nice interface and focusing into the visual details. Sadly, the source code was lost. Link
- My itch.io profile My profile on itch.io (an indie videogame repository/community) with a few games and prototipes I made to learn about videogames dev. Link
But I’m not just a coder. I’m also a cartoonist!
- HTZ Comic My spanish webcomic, online since 2012, it’s a non-sequitur bunch of comic strips about geek stuff. I won the Bitacoras Awards in 2013 in the “Best Comedy Blog” category. It also has it’s own online shop with printed versions of my work. Updated three times per week. Link
- Deadly Panel The “english version” of HTZ. Same jokes (some of them are translations for the spanish ones or vice versa) but in english. Updated three times per week, more or less (actually “less” than “more”). In Tapastic too. Link (or in Twitter)
- Fanzines and other collaborations